- New Student Application Pre-K-12– for students enrolling for the first time at WSCS.
- RETURNING STUDENTS APPLICATION – for current WSCS students re-enrolling for the next year.
- Release of Records – for new students that are transferring to WSCS.
- Auction Volunteer Sign Up Sheet – Let us know how you want to volunteer at our annual auction on the first Friday in May.
- Emergency Contact Form – We need this form filled out for each student enrolled in our school. We need a new form filled out each year.
- Excuse Form – Use this form when your child is absent, leaving early for an appointment, etc.
- Volunteer Form – There are many opportunities to volunteer at our school. Use this form to sign up.
- Physical Form – Physical forms are required for students in Kindergarten, 6th grade, 11th grade, and all new students enrolling for the first time.
- Dental Form – Dental forms are required for students in Kindergarten, 3rd grade, 7th grade, and all new students enrolling for the first time.
- Tylenol Permission Form – This form must be signed by each student’s physician in order for us to give Tylenol to a student.
- Medication Permission Form – This form must be signed by a physician if a student is to take medicines such as antibiotics during school hours.
- Inhaler Permission Form – This form must be signed by a physician for any student who may be using an inhaler during school hours.
- Medicine Information Sheet – Information guidelines for if your child needs to take an antibiotic or inhaler during school hours.
- Immunization Exemption – This form is used only if your child does not receive immunizations due to religious or moral beliefs.
- Immunization Requirements – This is a list of the PA State Dept. of Health requirements.
- Athletic Physical Form – Each athlete must have a sports physical.
- Athlete Health History Form – This form must be filled out by a parent for each athlete.
- Permission to Treat Form – This form must be filled out and signed for each athlete.
- Athlete Covenant – This form must be signed by each athlete and a parent.